Saturday, November 24, 2012

Masterpiece


I love to paint. Crosses are my favorite! This is one of my best paintings. When I am designing a cross, there are certain things I have to decide. I have to choose what I what it to match, what colors it needs to be, what style I want to paint, and what size the canvas should be. These things are all up to me and they can be changed whenever I choose. God is our painter, He has created each of us in the same image but we all have different outcomes. Ephesians 2:10 says, "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them." God made you who you are. We are all part of the same collection yet we each have our own characteristics. If you are short, then god wanted you to be short. Your personality, your looks, your metabolism, and even your attitude were all hand-painted by the best artist, God. God has put His name on us and we want to make him proud of His work. A painting gets its value from who it was painted by. We shouldn't be priced by our 'looks'. God is our creator and we are each one of His masterpieces!

--COURTNEY--

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I loveeeeee to paint, too! I also love your illustration, never really saw it like that. :) Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete