Friday, October 19, 2012

Meet Courtney!


Hey y'all! My name is Courtney. I am 15, and I have two younger siblings. My brother is 11 and my sister is 13. I have 4 beta fish, 3 cats, 2 turtles, 1 frog, and a horse. I am home-schooled as of this year and love EVERY minute of it! Kids are my passion, they can read me better than I can read myself sometimes. I do love to talk as well. My sister is sitting here reminding me of that right now! (:  

This blog is meant for Lads to Leaders competition in Memphis, Tennessee. I am doing this along with my friend, Vatican, who is almost as crazy as me! 

4 comments:

  1. So proud of you for doing this to help others! You are a a great example to younger girls! We have the best Cuties for Christ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I can encourage others when they read our posts!

      Delete
  2. hey Courtney. You are a super sweet girl that has a bright future. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I can encourage others with my posts(:

      Delete